Monday, April 1, 2013

I'll Play Castlevania 3 Part 1

Ireland is world famous for its fine, (nope) sunny, (nuh-uh) warm (not on your life) weather.  To prepare for a lot of time sitting indoors, I'm starting a narrated video game series titled "I'll Play..."

Lovingly stolen from the "Let's Play..." videos currently infesting the internet, these less-than-polished recordings will feature me playing (and botching) old video games of my youth with commentary made during gameplay.  I may also talk about what's happening in my life while waiting for the game to reload after a death.

Join me on a trip to the distant past:  The late 80's and early 90's!

First, part one of Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse (Don't get confused by the numbers)


1 comment:

  1. If I were to make such a video, it would include much creative swearing (as you know from watching me play Legends of Zelda: Link's Awakening). I applaud your self control.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.