Saturday, August 23, 2014

Retro Saturday: Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta Highlights

Well, the Fiesta officially comes to an end next weekend in real-time, but I'm still several runs behind. Over the next few Retro Saturdays, I'll be publishing the rest of my Fiesta highlights while I take a well-deserved break from producing new retro (ha!) video game content.

Run 7 picks up in World 2. Let's get to the highlights!


World 2 Crystal Guardians

First Bout with Exdeath in World 2

Sleep is VERY Effective against Wendigo

Necro Goes Down Smoothly

Standard Shinryu Setup

Mystic Knight takes out Almagest, the Rest is Academic


As per usual, find my video game action on the following networks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.