Saturday, August 30, 2014

Retro Saturday: Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta Highlights

The Fiesta officially comes to an end this weekend, but our FF5 fun doesn't have to stop. I'm several runs behind on the highlights, as I have been on a pace of more than one runthrough per week. This will let me cover the last few Fiesta runs over the next few Retro Saturdays while I start working on a new retro game project.

Let's pick up the action in Run 8, a Team 750 run involving only magic-users. Less streaming and video has been happening recently, so let's take a look at my screenshot Twitter updates from Run 8!






As per usual, find my video game action on the following networks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.