Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 Live Twitter Bash

It's that time of year again, turkey and football fans! Thanksgiving is upon us again here in Dublin. While the rest of the country goes about their regular pre-Christmas routine, we'll be cooking up a traditional (ish) Thanksgiving feast for two in our tiny Dublin kitchen. Follow the action all day on Twitter (www.twitter.com/hansoncory1 and www.twitter.com/hansonsaraj) or right here on this blog post. All new tweets will be embedded (with pictures) on this page as the day goes on.

Happy Turkey Day!












5 comments:

  1. You used ROCKS to grind your cloves?!!! For future money saving reference, sweet potatoes make a fantastic pie that tastes very much like pumpkin - ask any child of the American south. Sweet potato pie is a HUGE favorite in Dixie. But ROCKS! That will have me chuckling the rest of the day. Enjoy your feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but I also haven't tried Southern-style sweet potato pie. Maybe that's what will make me want them on non-Thanksgiving holidays. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving ! I've never celebrated, but this year I was invited to my friend's (her husband is American) and we had a lovely dinner. I could definitely do that every year !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad we couldn't swing a turkey this year, but our first crack at a duck was very nice indeed. At least I got to watch an American football game!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.